About this Website Policy
This website policy applies to this website, which is operated on behalf of Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd, ACN 600 167 084, Australian Credit License 461533, and its related entities.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will do so lawfully. Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected, used or disclosed is accurate, relevant, complete and up-to-date.
This document outlines the way in which your data will be used when you interact with our website. This document and our website may be updated at various times.
Collection and Use of Information
Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd may collect personal information from you directly or via your use of our services. We will only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, the functions and activities of Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd and it's associates and/or business partners.
The information that we collect includes, but is not limited to:
The pages that you access when visiting our website; your web browser and http headers; home server domain names, IP address, the type of computer you are using, and the type of Web browser you are using; “cookies” when you interact with our website; email addresses of customers that email us directly, or via our website; information submitted during a loan application, and whether or not you have used an external link or email to visit our website.
If you choose not to provide us with the information we have requested, we may not be able to provide you with our services or products.
‘Sensitive information’ is defined in the Privacy Act to mean information or an opinion about an individual’s:
- racial or ethnic origin;
- political opinions;
- membership of a political association;
- religious beliefs or affiliations;
- philosophical beliefs;
- membership of a professional or trade association;
- membership of a trade union;
- sexual preferences or practices; or
- criminal record.
Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd will not ask you to disclose any ‘sensitive information’, however should you wish to share this information with us, we will collect and store these details.
Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd utilises “cookies” in order to provide you with a faster and more effective and website, enabling our customers to receive a more tailored service.
Cookies are often used on websites, and many internet search programmes allow you to customise how these are configured. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by our web page server. We use these “cookies” for several different purposes and these include, but are not limited to;
Statistical purposes; for security purposes; to identify how you accessed our website and if a Third Party website was used; to allocate a unique number to your internet browsers; and so we can customise our website for you.
We take all reasonable steps to maintain the security of any personal information, or that transferred by ”cookie” in accordance with this policy. Your individual browser will allow you to see whether the information you are submitting is encrypted (secure) or unencrypted (not secure).
Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd is a 100% online business. When you complete an application via our website, we collect and store the information submitted in this application. Should you decide to pause or cancel your application we will continue to store the data submitted. This is so that you can resume your application at a later date. We may view this information if required.
Security of Information
The security of your information is extremely important to Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards for the protection of information. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the storage of your personal information is protected from unauthorised use, access, modification or disclosure.
In the event that we are no longer required to store your information, we will dispose of this information in the most secure manner.
Swift Loans Australia has installed the latest Rapid SSL up to 256bit Extended Verification technologies to prevent any interference. Whilst we endeavour to have the highest levels of security, it is important to note that no data transmission can be completely secure and Swift Loans Australia Pty advises all customers to be aware of this risk, and that you undertake to engage with us at your own risk.
Advertising and Tracking
From time to time, Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd will place advertisements on Third Party websites. These Third Party websites will incorporate the use of ‘cookies’ or ‘web beacons’ to monitor and collect information including, but not limited to;
The achievement of marketing strategies; the time and date that you visited the site; your IP address and browser information; and the server that you used.
If you proceed to access our website after sighting our advertisements on a Third Party website, the website’s advertising agency may collect this data for future advertising initiatives, as well ads assessing as to whether an online application was completed.
Your IP Address is the individual identifier for your computer when you are using the internet.
Disclosure to overseas entities
Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd does not generally disclose information collected via cookies to overseas entities. If you would like further information regarding this, please contact us via 0423 093 842 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd, or it's associates and/or business partners, may at times use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us or from other organisations, you may submit a request to us via email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Information from Third Parties and Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may at times contain links to the websites of third party providers of goods and services, “Third Party websites”. If you have visited these Third Party websites through swiftloans.com.au and if those third parties choose to collect information about you, Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd may also collect or have access to that information as part of our agreements with those third parties. This also includes Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd’s right to share some of your information, including but not exclusive to; cookies, information about your preferences, and other information you may have provided to us with the third party.
At various times, Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd may provide links to other websites. This service is designed to be a convenience for our customers, and at no time will Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd accept responsibility for the services, content or security of these websites. Should you have any concerns or questions regarding any of these sites, we suggest you contact the websites own administrators, and read and review their privacy and website policies.
Trademark and Copyright
This site includes registered Trademark and Trademarks which are the subject of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law including, but not limited to the Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd Logo, and the word Swift Loans Australia. You may not use these Trademarks or the name Swift Loans Australia, or the Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd Logo or the name of any of our related brands or companies.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy of the web site solely in the usual operation of your web browser in visiting the site. You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd’s prior written consent. www.swiftloans.com.au the material as given on www.swiftloans.com.au, the software, design, brochures, text and graphics contained in www.swiftloans.com.au the outline and layout of www.swiftloans.com.au are owned or licensed by us and protected by Copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries.
Collection of Information
In order for Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd to fulfil their obligation as a responsible lender in providing our customers with credit facilities, we must collect information from you, the customer, that is accurate, correct, and that clearly answers the questions asked on our application form. If the information provided by our customers us in anyway false, or there is an omission of important information, then we may be unable to provide you with a loan.
In order to provide our customers with a suitable loan, we do need to collect and analyse the following information;
- The personal information you provide to us through our on-line application forms and marketing including your name, address, occupation, age, gender, your e-mail addresses, bank account details, income details, and other financial information.
- Information about your transactions with others, or us, such as payment and transaction history and loan balances, and information you provide when you contact Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd.
- Information we receive from third parties, such as credit bureaus, consumer credit reporting agencies and other lenders, regarding creditworthiness and credit history.
- Information we receive from other third parties, for example lead providers and others.
We collect the following types of website related information:
- Information in relation to your web page "http headers" and home server domain names, IP address, the type of web browser you are using, and the type of computer you are using.
- We also collect information, on what pages visitors to our website access. This information can be both user specific or collected in aggregate.
- We receive and store certain types of information, such as "cookies", whenever you interact with our website. This information helps us to enhance our website experience, by providing us with information as to which pages are most visited, how our customers interact with our site and the overall user experience.
- The email addresses of visitors that communicate with us via our application process and through email correspondence.
- To ensure that we are providing materials of interest to you, we may monitor whether you opened a particular email or have clicked on the images and/or links therein.
- Your telephone calls to us may also be monitored and recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd will use the data received from our customers to provide them with a suitable loan. The collection of this data allows Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd to analyse our customer’s personal and financial information so that an appropriate loan can be offered at the time of application. This data is also used to further enhance the management of the Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd website so that our user experience is continually improving, and so that we can connect with our customers in a way that streamlines and enhances our direct marketing strategies, to the benefit of our customers.
In addition to this, we utilise our customer’s data so that we can accurately process payments, update records, review transaction history and analyse the performance of www.swiftloans.com.au.
When you provide your personal information and other data, you are consenting to sharing it with our third parties for the following purposes:
- Third Party Service Providers: We contract with service providers to perform certain functions. Examples include database providers who assist in identity verification, third party collection of bank account transaction history, credit scoring and credit reporting companies, debt collectors, lead providers, and personal budgeting specialists. Their access is limited only to the personal information and other data needed to perform their functions, and only for the purpose of performing those functions.
- Fraud Prevention: If false or inaccurate information is provided, including in relation to a person's identity and fraud is identified, details about this information, including customer personal information and any other relevant data, will be passed to fraud prevention and law enforcement agencies. Law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies may access and use this information.
- Direct marketers: Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd will at times use the services of reputable marketing agencies in order to communicate with our customers. If you prefer not to receive 3rd party information, or information from us, you may opt out at any time by using the “unsubscribe” function available in the marketing emails that are sent to you. We will then process this information as soon as is practicable.
Access to your personal information
Should you wish to obtain copies of information that we hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org It is a requirement by law that we hold this information, however there may be some circumstances whereby we are prohibited by law to give you access to this information