Our Commitment To You As A Responsible Lender
Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd prides itself on being a responsible lender.
We always act in the best interests of our customers. We make sure that every loan we offer is affordable for our customers, and every loan meets their needs, objectives and requirements.
We are committed to responsible lending practices and follow these 5 guiding principles:
1. We make reasonable inquiries about the customer’s financial situation, and their requirements and objectives;
2. We take reasonable steps to verify the customer’s financial situation;
3. We make a final assessment (as the credit provider) about whether the credit contract is ‘not unsuitable’ for the customer (based on the inquiries and information obtained in the first two steps of the application process).
4. We encourage our customers to notify us if they find themselves in financial difficulty.
5. We may refer you to the government's website www.moneysmart.gov.au if we believe that you might benefit from their sound financial guidance.
Credit Licence and Membership Information
Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd holds an Australian Credit Licence (ACL 461533) and complies with the responsible lending conduct obligations in Chapter 3 of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd is a member of the Credit & Investments Ombudsman Service
Approved by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO) is the external dispute resolution scheme for the financial services industry.
CIO provides accessible and impartial support that is often used as an alternative to legal proceedings for resolving disputes with a participating financial service provider. This service is free to consumers.
If you have a complaint about any of our products and services then we would like to hear from you first. We take pride in our ability to sort things out. In the event that you’re still not satisfied, CIO may be able to help. For further information call 1800 138 422 or visit www.cio.org.au